The Hearing Aid Academy agrees to place students into a job as a Hearing Aid Professional, or 100% of the enrollment fee paid to the hearing aid academy will be returned to the student, assuming the following conditions are met.
The Student Will:
- Complete the entire online education program as outlined, successfully scoring a minimum of 80% on all quizzes and tests (90% for California students), including the timed final exam and the hearing test simulations as outlined in the program.
- Meet the state licensing requirements as outlined by their individual state licensing board. The Hearing Aid Academy will assist on passing along licensing requirement information, but requirements do change, and it is the responsibility of the student to know their own state’s requirements and have met the stated requirements.
- Attend and participate in the full 2-days of a LIVE Hearing Aid Academy Bootcamp and participate in the LIVE Zoom Video meetings dedicated to passing the practical exam.
- Watch, in its entirety, the practical exam demonstration video
- Complete a minimum of at least 50 unique simulations through the CLASS Audiometer simulation software
- Create a professional resume for the Hearing Aid Academy staff to send to prospective employers
- Participate in up to 5 interviews set up personally or by the Hearing Aid Academy (if necessary)
- Participate in at least one-hour of shadowing with a minimum of 10 local hearing centers in their area (within 30-miles) and follow the steps outlined for completion of this process.
- Accept a job that is offered, in order to qualify for the job placement guarantee policies.
The Hearing Aid Academy Will:
- Utilize connections of partnering businesses, former graduates of our program, personal relationships of the education staff and other connections to help set up a student with an interview with prospective employers.
- Submit resumes to prospective employers on behalf of the student within 30-miles of their home location or in a particular area which the student has selected to work.
- Offer a 3-day, no questions asked refund period upon studentsenrollment.
- Refund the entire enrollment fee to a student if the Academy is unable to secure a legitimate job offer in the Hearing Aid profession, within 6 months of the completion of the education program.
- NOTE: If a student is in a state that requires an apprenticeship or sponsorship, the job placement will be satisfactorily met when the student is offered a job by the sponsor or sponsor’s company at a minimum rate of at least $40,000 per year.
The job placement guarantee is ONLY available to those living legally in the United States and looking to get hired for a job in the Hearing Aid Profession in one of the 50 U.S. states.